Pretty Brave ESPADRILLE Wild Spots.
A little bit wild and a little bit graphic, these funky espadrilles are sure to be a party favourite, especially for monochrome lovers.
These cool shoes will compliment many of the global brands we offer.
- The baby shoes are hand-made from soft, natural leathers + designed in New Zealand
- Comfy, flexible design for optimal foot development
- Cotton jute edging
- Non-slip suede sole
- The elasticised ankle ensures shoes are comfortable + stay on
- Easy to pull on/off with suede heel tag
- Free of nasty chemicals (Chromium VI, Azo dyes, Formaldehydes) + conforming to European Safety Standards
- Available in S, M, L
Choosing the right sizing for little feet is important but doesn't need to be tricky. To make your size selection easy, download the Size Guide to measure your baby's feet.
- Most Pretty Brave shoes come in 3 size (S, M, L,), and are designed for babies from 0 - 2 years. They also have XL size available on several colour-ways.
- When trying on Pretty Brave baby shoes, check there is about a fingers width of wiggle room between big toe and the end of the shoe.
- You should be able to squeeze your pinky finger in between the back of the shoe and your baby's heel.
- If your baby's foot falls in-between the sizes, select the larger size.
- Babies can't tell us if something is bothering them, so as with any shoes, check for signs of irritation after a days' wear.
- Children's feet grow quickly, so check your baby's foot at least every few months to make sure their shoe size hasn't changed.